Wednesday 12 October 2016

OUCH!!

Has anyone ever suffered with tennis elbow? Doctor's orders, "stay away from the computer and let your elbow heal."
After blogging thousands of blogs in my head I decided that it was time to share a few of them. 

April was a good time to start planting seedlings, but where could I setup my grow light? 
Hmmm, my dining room won't do because I turned it into a studio. The large dining room table was removed and replaced with my beautiful art table. No room for plants there. Shelves were filled with art displays and crystals to provide sparkle. No room there.  The walls were covered with paintings and special lighting was installed to provide just the right light for my paintings. Plants could not be standing in front of my paintings, that certainly would not look good in a studio!  
Why this quick studio makeover you ask? Well, I couldn't pass up a great opportunity to be a part of a studio tour the Art Society of Strathcona County was offering in June now could I?

 The Studio Tour was a huge success!


Now what to do about my seedlings? My mind scanned all of the rooms in the house and quickly came up with what I thought was a mighty fine solution, the den!  
It worked perfectly. Stay tuned for what evolved from here, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment