Thursday 13 October 2016

So Much Fun!

When my Alphabet Journal was complete I was sad because it was so much fun creating a small sketch a day. Alas what to do?
Not too many days passed by when another journal idea popped into my head, and I am sure you have already guessed what that is! 
You got it! A 'Garden Journal'.

The little seedlings developed quickly and soon inspired and provided great sketching material.

To view the sketches please click on the first picture and it will take you into a proper viewing mode.


Note to self; "When thinning out the tiny little plants be merciless and throw them away. Do not, I repeat, do not start another pot!"
Oh my goodness I suddenly became frantic trying to find extra pots and a place to put them before they were released to the great outdoors.









While browsing in Home Depot one day I discovered this adorable little seed sack pot with Sage seeds to plant. Hello, do I need more plants? The packaging was so adorable I didn't have the heart to open it. With self confirmation and diagnosis it is sadly true, I'm a nut case!



Paul's Grapevine Cafe is a new addition to our backyard. Painting murals on our fence, and creating little spaces is like watching my imagination evolve. Two of my granddaughters loved having breakfast and reading in this cosy little spot.






Don't get excited, this homemade mosquito repellent recipe didn't work!

















1 comment:

  1. Colourful veggies and plants in your 'Garden Journal'lifted my spirits, Terrie. Thanks for creating them! I can almost taste and smell the harvest tomato soup. Scrumpdillyicious!

    Cheers, Pat

    ReplyDelete